Eco Camp space – is a beautiful wide valley on the slopes of the Crimean mountains, between Mangup Kale and the Grand Canyon of Crimea, in the place of the former settlement Karlo.
Eco Camp is a terraced apple orchard cultivated in an organic way, glades with a variety of healing herbs, deciduous forest, junipers, pines and endless Crimean mountains.
The total area of it is about 8 hectares.
Nearest village Novoulyanovka is 4 km away, which has a wonderful clear mountain lake, due to the limestone bottom and the lake shore are white, and the color of the water is emerald.
Muslim Holy Hot Spring is in15 minutes walk from Eco Camp, the temperature of the water is about 7-9 degrees all year around , also the is one spring on the Eco Camp territory.
Eco Camp also offers accommodation:
- in a tent camp in your tents or rented tent;
- in a reed bungalow – it’s summer houses for two people with bed linens, furniture, but no facilities inside;
- in comfortable wooden cottages
Public showers (8 male and 8 female), toilets (4 female and 4 male), sinks. Hot water in the showers is supplied by the clock (after the morning and evening sessions), cold water – all the time. Electricity and wifi.
Comfortable lounge areas in the garden.
Classes are held in spacious and cozy halls in the middle of an apple orchard:
- A large hall for 100 people (80 people during yoga classes). If necessary, lounge can be totally closed on all sides by curtains.
- Sphere (Small Hall), for 50 people (80 people during yoga classes). Sphere can be opened or closed depending on the weather.
Eco Camp space can place up to 100 people at a time.
Reception – reception of guests and the information center. Check in to the territory of the camp by car takes place at certain hours. Car Parking is located near the Information Centre.
Vegetarian cafe is open from 8 am till 10 pm. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet. Also there is a playground and a spacious swimming pool on the territory of the camp.
In Eco Camp space you get:
- the possibility of practice under the guidance of the master.
- the opportunity to improve your vitality, inspiration and skills.
- communication with like-minded people, interesting personalities and masters.
Coming to Eco Camp, you make one more step to discover yourself and the world!